Welcome, Lonely Surfer, to my Humble Home
All, of course, under construction
Why can't Scientologists see this page, or even the words "Peter Lucey"?
Click on the "Censored" image below
Tiptoe-ing Into Cyberspace: Some Favourite Links.
- Supporting the JREF, the James Randi Educational
Foundation. (If you're truly psychic, you can win $1million!)
- And Dr Michael Shermer's Skeptic Magazine and
The Skeptics Society
- And ASKE - the UK Association For Skeptical Enquiry.
. If you're psychic, prove it and win £12,000! (£1000 of which I pledged!)
- Combating Health Fraud: click here for the famous Quackwatch website.
Freedom of (and from) Belief Systems
- The real story behind the
Church of Scientology
- Care and Support for those attempting to reform or leave Islam:
- Care and support for those leaving the
Mormons (a.k.a The Church of Latter-Day Saints)
- A skeptical view of Amway, the multi-level-marketing-cum-belief system; click
here for a mirror of
Sidney Schwartz's muzzled site: Amway: the Untold Story.
Politics and Fashion
Middle East Media Research Institute (memri.org) What people are really
saying - a view into Middle Eastern politics and life. In turns moving,
frightening, and amusing
- Mark Steyn's homepage Sharp writing
from a conservative perspective. Don't mention the Jihad...
- We're all doomed!
lots of good info (and some apocalyptic nutters :) )
- Screw Global Warming: what about the
The Global Cooling Eco-Catastrophe - Newsweek's take on
the Cooling World In the 1970s the same guys used the
same arguments for drastic action - but this time to warm the world up!
- Documenting BBC Bias Blog
monitoring the BBC's reporting standards
- Sensible attitudes to drink and drugs from Stanton Peele http://www.peele.net
- Truly Independent Cinema. Troma of course:
http://www.troma.com Lloyd Kaufman's latest masterpiece
"Poultrygeist! Night of the Chicken Dead!" if not up
to the peak of "Citizen Toxie, (The Toxic Avenger Part IV)", is still a glorious achievement.
- OTMAPP - The Meteors won't die!
- Arts and Letters Daily - excellent eclectic
- South Park, the world's best TV show
Official Site with downloads Also bittorrents available at
Mr Twig's fan site - also on Comedy Central cable in the UK and/or
buy the DVDs from
Amazon.com. I do: Matt, Trey and the team deserve the
- The Literary Review: home of real poetry (which rhymes, scans and makes sense
and the prestigious Annual Bad Sex in Fiction Award ("Bad Sex prize")